Spring is done and summer never started but fall is finally here! I have to say, it’s been a long four months of seeing off the shoulder crop tops with high-waisted shorts, but now that the new school year is about to begin there are some new things to look out for.
With fall being the forerunner of everything basic bitch-like, be rest assured that while walking from your class to the main bus stop on campus you will be seeing a lot of the following:
1. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
2. Blanket Scarves from Aritzia
3. Slides (Fur slides to be specific, with the occasional pair of Adidas slides here and there for the basic bitches trying to be a little less basic)
4. Birkenstocks with Socks and Roots sweatpants: A uniform
5. UGGs with Black tights: Another uniform
6. Black Hunter rain boots when it isn’t even raining… A concept I will never understand
7. Basic Bitch Shoes: A Collection
a. Adidas Superstars
b. Stan Smiths
c. All white Converse
e. And for the Basics that don’t wear sneakers or slides, I didn’t forget about you. I know how important the thigh high boots from Call It Spring are going to be when completing your fall looks and I am totally here for it. #slaybitch
8. Girls still wearing off the shoulder crop tops and high-waisted shorts even when the weather doesn’t permit; you know who you are
9. Matt & Nat Backpacks (Now that everyone is vegan and Herschel isn't good enough anymore)
10. MacBooks EVERYWHERE! If you’re a guy reading this and you own a MacBook, I’m sorry but you’re a basic bitch, too.
11. And Finally, slutty Bunnies everywhere for Halloween
My name is Rochelle, and I’m a Basic Bitch too.
So if you feel like I personally attacked you, I just want you to know that it’s okay to be a basic bitch. The whole concept of consumerism wouldn’t prosper without us. Take your Instagram pictures with the pretty fall leaves and drink your Pumpkin Spiced Lattes without shame.
Peace Love & Prosperity to all my Basic Bitches of Fall ‘17
September 10, 2018
August 17, 2018